Wireless Receiver works up to 100 feet
Wide-Angle lens allows for a 120 degree field of view.
1. Attach the camera to a wall using the screws provided.
2. If you install the camera outdoors, make a small hole in your
exterior wall and pass the low voltage power jack through it.
3. Plug the power supply jack into the socket on the adapter cable
from the camera. Use the smaller of the two power supplies.
4. Plug the power supply into any 120V AC outlet.
5. Set the channel switch to any letter A, B, C, or D
6. Adjust the antenna if necessary to aim it in the direction of the TV
or monitor that you will view the camera on.